Salary: $17.00 to $17.50 /hour
We are seeking an attentive, and highly energetic individual to join our IOS team as a *Clamp Operator*. This role requires an individual who is flexible enough to work as a contract employee with the added benefit of becoming a contract-to-hire employee under the employer’s discretion and based on performance reviews.
Location: Richmond, BC
Shift Times: All shifts available
• Operate a forklift to move material through a facility as required.
• Provide materials and components to the picking line by physically moving them from stock points along the line, off trailers, and from other storage areas.
• Interact with dispatchers/CSR’s to work as a team when shipping and receiving railcars and trailers.
• Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns.
• Properly document work performed.
• Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas.
• Sign applicable driver documentation as required
• Promote a clean, safe and positive work environment.Job Requirements and Skills Set
• Ability to follow basic verbal and written instructions in English
• Steel-capped boot (Safety Shoe) – ensures protection of feet from falling objects or compression
• Attention to detail
Accreditation and Experience:
• High school Diploma is preferred (OSSD); or equivalent to.
• Must hold a valid MHE license (counter-balance, Walkie, Raymond Reach) from a recognized training provider
• Minimum 1 year experience operating a counter-balance with clamp attachment
Why work with us?
Hours: All shifts available
Room for growth
Temp to Perm potential